X Powers - Alliance Forum
X^Powers are eXperienced Travian players who are now playing on International server #7 (s7.com). Wherein the core (initial) members are a private group of people who have played together, and know each other very well. Acceptance are by invitations or referrals only.

When registering to this forum, kindly use your in-game name. And for account activation, PM (forums) or IGM X Nural or X TheBogusPig, with Forum Activation as your subject.
Latest topics
» Game # 7: Replace ONE word
Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:49 pm by whitelaw

» Game # 8: Last Letter
Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:41 pm by whitelaw

» Game # 9: This or That?
Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:01 am by PPK_13

» Game # 10: Yes or No
Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 am by PPK_13

» Game # 1: Connect Four
Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:06 am by PPK_13

» Game # 4: What Am I Riddles
Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:55 pm by X Reverend D

» Game # 2: Scrabble Game
Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:12 am by PPK_13

» Game # 5: Three word story
Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 am by PPK_13

» Account Activation
Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 am by X Nural

» Game # 3: Word association
Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:42 pm by X Reverend D

» Game # 6: the ^ > v Game
Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:29 pm by X Reverend D

» Alliance Member Application
Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 am by boudica

» Application
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 pm by Hooligan

» CelicaRacer - Apply
Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:34 am by X Wanderer

» TK and X^Powers
Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:54 pm by Guest


Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Nural on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:50 am

I was searching for new forum games ideas and came across this one. Seemed like a lot of fun.

First you say something about the person above ^ then a bit about yourself > the predict something about the next person about to post v

I'll start:

^ None existent

> Loves the X^Powers

v Is a travian addict
avatar
X Nural
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Age : 41
Name : Khloud
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: Nural Love Rev. :)

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=15877

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:40 am

^ is a lovely, lovely, lovely and lovely lady of the first degree.

>Is a very, very, very strange person possibly twisted.

v Lives in the south

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X-amy13 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:04 pm

^makes me giggle a lot and is a sweetie
>needs to stop going full retard...
spends too much time procrastinating
avatar
X-amy13

Female
Number of posts : 842
Age : 36
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... white marshmellows taste better than the pink ones

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/karte.php?d=421713&c=5d

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Nural on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:09 am

^ Is the Star among the allinace Smile and Her "v" statment is somewhat true Embarassed

> Needs to work harder, and stop posponding stuff ! What a Face

v is not sure if he likes X Treme or not confused
avatar
X Nural
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Age : 41
Name : Khloud
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: Nural Love Rev. :)

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=15877

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by PPK_13 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:09 am

^ All my friends

> Believe anything that the X^Powers says

v Is trying to be 24*7 travian addict
avatar
PPK_13

Male
Number of posts : 495
Age : 41
Paying Strategy : AGGRESSIVE
Name : PREM
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-03-05

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=2992

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Nural on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:00 am

^ Took my "What am I?" turn Sad

> Whining like a baby rendeer


V will make fun of me afro
avatar
X Nural
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Age : 41
Name : Khloud
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: Nural Love Rev. :)

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=15877

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:14 am

(Oh how well you know me) ^ Is just asking for it sometimes.

> Is bloody useless when it comes to these boxes run on elasticity.

v must realise they should be sending me 500 of each resource.

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X-amy13 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:35 pm

^will be lucky be happy with your virtual hug Smile and is that the band pixies that shall rule the world, if it is i quite agree!!
>loves wine hee hee hee hee
vthrives on sillyness
avatar
X-amy13

Female
Number of posts : 842
Age : 36
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... white marshmellows taste better than the pink ones

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/karte.php?d=421713&c=5d

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:40 pm

^ thinks she is clever.

>I know i am

v As a teacher she should be.

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Nural on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:13 am

^ Expected me to post after him

> not turning him down

v is clever but trying not to show it
avatar
X Nural
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Age : 41
Name : Khloud
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: Nural Love Rev. :)

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=15877

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by x^greatness on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:34 am

^ top poster on the forum sunny

> is lying by posting here drunken

v wants to be my friend geek
avatar
x^greatness

Male
Number of posts : 229
Age : 35
Name : greatness
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: my loud thought doesnt start with i believe that...(im a rebel)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X-amy13 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:46 am

^wants me to be his friend more pirat
>is hiding from her mother all weekend
vhas an unusual secret...
avatar
X-amy13

Female
Number of posts : 842
Age : 36
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... white marshmellows taste better than the pink ones

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/karte.php?d=421713&c=5d

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:16 pm

^ Has busted me
> the secret is i likes some cuntry and western
V Has a bigger secret tham me Twisted Evil

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X-amy13 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:06 pm

^has secretly always wanted to visit Dollywood
>i have slept with a man with 3 nipples...
Vhas a worse secret to tell
avatar
X-amy13

Female
Number of posts : 842
Age : 36
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... white marshmellows taste better than the pink ones

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/karte.php?d=421713&c=5d

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:25 pm

^ Just lurrrrvs chips
<is confused
Vwillbe up in court one day for indecency

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X-amy13 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:41 pm

^ its your usual state Twisted Evil
> is never intending on getting caught
v has already been in court for indecency Exclamation
avatar
X-amy13

Female
Number of posts : 842
Age : 36
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... white marshmellows taste better than the pink ones

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/karte.php?d=421713&c=5d

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:17 pm

^ no suprises there then
> better when caught at it
V any volunteers

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X-amy13 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:47 pm

^ likes spectators, dogging??!
> would scare darren to death if took him up on his offer...
v is gonna be shocked What a Face
avatar
X-amy13

Female
Number of posts : 842
Age : 36
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... white marshmellows taste better than the pink ones

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/karte.php?d=421713&c=5d

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:53 pm

^Is going to be within 30 miles in a couiple of weeks time. Twisted Evil

>I NEVER back down

V Is treading dangerous ground. afro


_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X-amy13 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:30 pm

^ is a very naughty man
> Never backs down either!
v should stage an intervention!
avatar
X-amy13

Female
Number of posts : 842
Age : 36
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... white marshmellows taste better than the pink ones

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/karte.php?d=421713&c=5d

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:40 pm

^ (damn i thought you had given up) will get us both in trouble
> Is very worried
V yeah, you should do your stuff

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X-amy13 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:02 pm

^ is the one who is making trouble like always
> will get told off soon
v will be my saviour
avatar
X-amy13

Female
Number of posts : 842
Age : 36
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... white marshmellows taste better than the pink ones

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/karte.php?d=421713&c=5d

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:05 pm

^ (he he saviour) likes role play
>will also be warned
V Has got to change this subject.

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Nural on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:55 pm

^ Has a cat with split personality

> Couldn't commit to take care of a pet!

v love dogs
avatar
X Nural
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Age : 41
Name : Khloud
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: Nural Love Rev. :)

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=15877

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X-amy13 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:57 am

^changed the subject whoop!
>loves dogs but not my mothers.....
vwill not change the subject back!
avatar
X-amy13

Female
Number of posts : 842
Age : 36
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... white marshmellows taste better than the pink ones

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/karte.php?d=421713&c=5d

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum