X Powers - Alliance Forum
X^Powers are eXperienced Travian players who are now playing on International server #7 (s7.com). Wherein the core (initial) members are a private group of people who have played together, and know each other very well. Acceptance are by invitations or referrals only.

When registering to this forum, kindly use your in-game name. And for account activation, PM (forums) or IGM X Nural or X TheBogusPig, with Forum Activation as your subject.
Latest topics
» Game # 7: Replace ONE word
Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:49 pm by whitelaw

» Game # 8: Last Letter
Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:41 pm by whitelaw

» Game # 9: This or That?
Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:01 am by PPK_13

» Game # 10: Yes or No
Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 am by PPK_13

» Game # 1: Connect Four
Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:06 am by PPK_13

» Game # 4: What Am I Riddles
Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:55 pm by X Reverend D

» Game # 2: Scrabble Game
Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:12 am by PPK_13

» Game # 5: Three word story
Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 am by PPK_13

» Account Activation
Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 am by X Nural

» Game # 3: Word association
Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:42 pm by X Reverend D

» Game # 6: the ^ > v Game
Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:29 pm by X Reverend D

» Alliance Member Application
Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 am by boudica

» Application
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 pm by Hooligan

» CelicaRacer - Apply
Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:34 am by X Wanderer

» TK and X^Powers
Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:54 pm by Guest


Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by x^greatness on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:40 pm

^ and everyone else loves x nural
>not sure why were all loving nural but dont care cause nural da best
v will also compliment nural
avatar
x^greatness

Male
Number of posts : 229
Age : 35
Name : greatness
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: my loud thought doesnt start with i believe that...(im a rebel)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:27 pm

^ nural K makes me sing like the birdies in the sky and the pigs in the sty, sigh!!
> have just gotten back from granny pollards
V more nice stuff about nural please

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by x^greatness on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:22 pm

^ is trapped in a box
> waiting for nural to start posting
v has an idea Idea
avatar
x^greatness

Male
Number of posts : 229
Age : 35
Name : greatness
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: my loud thought doesnt start with i believe that...(im a rebel)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Nural on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:52 pm

^ A Rebel who does not have a loud thought starting with "I believe that"

> Got emotional reading the above Smile And glad to have "greatness, Amy, Darren, and Tim" in her virtual life Smile You are all a bless Smile

v is also a bless Smile
avatar
X Nural
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Age : 41
Name : Khloud
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: Nural Love Rev. :)

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=15877

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by PPK_13 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 am

^ Good Liaisoner
> Trying to move into 20s (in alliance)
v Should try to be inside top 10 (alliance)
avatar
PPK_13

Male
Number of posts : 495
Age : 40
Paying Strategy : AGGRESSIVE
Name : PREM
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-03-05

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=2992

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X-amy13 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:30 am

^ will make his aim Smile
> will move up once she has a load more troops built hee hee!
v will start building lots of defence for the mono threat!
avatar
X-amy13

Female
Number of posts : 842
Age : 35
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... white marshmellows taste better than the pink ones

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/karte.php?d=421713&c=5d

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Nural on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:47 am

^ Right about defense !

> Will kill Spats and Tim for drinking punch during my settles funeral

v agrees on killing Spats and Tim Razz
avatar
X Nural
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Age : 41
Name : Khloud
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: Nural Love Rev. :)

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=15877

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by x^greatness on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:47 pm

^ im with you on killing anyone
> reloading my virtual shotgun
v loading their shotgun to
avatar
x^greatness

Male
Number of posts : 229
Age : 35
Name : greatness
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: my loud thought doesnt start with i believe that...(im a rebel)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by PPK_13 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:14 am

^ Shotgun is ready to fire
> Would try to settle without any harm through diplomacy/discussions
v would also support me in diplomacy than war/fight
avatar
PPK_13

Male
Number of posts : 495
Age : 40
Paying Strategy : AGGRESSIVE
Name : PREM
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-03-05

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=2992

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:25 am

^can beat people up without diplomacy.
>Am gonna use diplomacy at present.
V Will shout at me for the posting in jokes.

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Nural on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:58 am

^ wrong about me shouting at him

> liked the joke

v will shout at me because I played with Darren's laughing-cat cat
avatar
X Nural
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Age : 41
Name : Khloud
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: Nural Love Rev. :)

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=15877

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by PPK_13 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:16 am

^ Is also wrong about me shouting at him

> liked the laughing cat

v will shout at me because I did'nt shout at Nural
avatar
PPK_13

Male
Number of posts : 495
Age : 40
Paying Strategy : AGGRESSIVE
Name : PREM
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-03-05

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=2992

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Nural on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:43 pm

^ Wrong about shouting at him because he didn't shout at me!

> For those who are wondering, This is NOT my picture Smile I'm fat and ugly

v All deluded by the picture and does not believe that I'm fat and ugly Smile
avatar
X Nural
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Age : 41
Name : Khloud
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: Nural Love Rev. :)

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=15877

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by x^greatness on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:25 pm

^ is starting to confuse me
> doesnt think nural is fat and ugly
v agrees with me
avatar
x^greatness

Male
Number of posts : 229
Age : 35
Name : greatness
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: my loud thought doesnt start with i believe that...(im a rebel)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Treme on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:53 am

^ I agree to disagree
> wonders if his team will play as good today as yesterday.
v should be building at least 100 defenders
avatar
X Treme

Male
Number of posts : 304
Age : 43
Paying Strategy : Offense Teutons, Defense Gaul, Romans never again
Name : Tim
Travian Tribe : Teutons
Dual Account : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ...

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=15641

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X-amy13 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:20 am

^ should be building more defenders 2!
> already has more than 100 defenders Smile
v will make me smile
avatar
X-amy13

Female
Number of posts : 842
Age : 35
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... white marshmellows taste better than the pink ones

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/karte.php?d=421713&c=5d

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:36 am

^ Sorry could make you smile better in person
> I wonder what these defenders are, what people are talking about.
V I say nural is not fat and ugly, but is an absolute darling.I bet she disagrees now.

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by PPK_13 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:35 am

^ I also believe nural is not fat and ugly, & is an absolute darling.
> I wonder what people would be talking about me now.
V I bet none would disagree now.
avatar
PPK_13

Male
Number of posts : 495
Age : 40
Paying Strategy : AGGRESSIVE
Name : PREM
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-03-05

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=2992

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:17 am

^Sorry i disagree, did you know you have laser sights aimed at the back of your kneck.

> sulking cos i gotta work and realy want to be a gentleman of leisure

V Will have no empathy for me.

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by PPK_13 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 am

^ Seeing all being Trapped in a box
> waiting for Amy to respond now
v has to have a good idea
avatar
PPK_13

Male
Number of posts : 495
Age : 40
Paying Strategy : AGGRESSIVE
Name : PREM
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-03-05

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=2992

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by x^greatness on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:43 pm

^ has over 300 population
> has many ideas
v also has ideas
avatar
x^greatness

Male
Number of posts : 229
Age : 35
Name : greatness
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: my loud thought doesnt start with i believe that...(im a rebel)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Reverend D on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:41 pm

^Errrrm are you sure scratch
>I wanna go out for the night and get wasted drunken

V Do you wanna come Twisted Evil

_________________
IT MUST PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

BUFFALO BILL
avatar
X Reverend D

Male
Number of posts : 1044
Age : 108
Paying Strategy : Survive & thrive
Name : Jehramia Popperweed the third
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: I beleive that ... if i unscrew my belly button my arse will fall off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by x^greatness on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:46 pm

^ is a bad influince, but thats ok with me
> can get drunker than rev
v is also comming
avatar
x^greatness

Male
Number of posts : 229
Age : 35
Name : greatness
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: my loud thought doesnt start with i believe that...(im a rebel)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by PPK_13 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:47 am

^ Was very drunk yesterday that i could not help amy
> Would try to defend amy
v Would have already helped
avatar
PPK_13

Male
Number of posts : 495
Age : 40
Paying Strategy : AGGRESSIVE
Name : PREM
Travian Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2009-03-05

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=2992

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by X Nural on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:50 am

^ Even if he was not drunk, he always messes up the games !

> Will call the games police !

v Play each game by the rules What a Face
avatar
X Nural
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Age : 41
Name : Khloud
Travian Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Members Fact Sheet
Loud Thoughts: Nural Love Rev. :)

View user profile http://s7.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=15877

Back to top Go down

Re: Game # 6: the ^ > v Game

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum